SEARCH
Back
View More Photos

Helton Memorial Chapel

  • Location: : 94 County Road 454, Stevenson, AL 35772
  • Phone: (256) 437-9474

Jump To

  • About

    May 13th of 1900, the Helton Memorial Chapel was dedicated at Pleasant Springs, Alabama with about 500 people in attendance. The church was named after Mrs. Emma Helton, who spent $1,040 to erect the chapel in memory of her late husband, Dr. Pleasant H. Helton.