The trail is a year-round shopping and outdoor fun experience for all ages. It is a collection of businesses across Morgan County, Alabama, that has come together to promote local agriculture and their fellow local businessmen. Enjoy shopping for locally grown produce, from local food vendors (we even have ketogenic, sugar-free, and gluten-free options!), and enjoy making memories in a range of fun, outdoor activities—birdwatching, canoeing, zip-lining, and much, much more!
The Trail features over 10 farms, small businesses, and outdoor experiences across Morgan County, convenient to travelers from Decatur, Alabama, and Huntsville, Alabama, and travelers in North Alabama along Interstate 65, US Highway 231, and Alabama State Highway 157. So if you’re ever in town, Step Out and see what Morgan County has to offer!
VISIT THESE LOCAL GROWERS, MAKERS, AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS ALONG THE TRAIL:
• Piper and Leaf Tea Company Laceys Spring
• Pendley Farms Laceys Spring
• Graves Grocery Laceys Spring
• Fagerman Farm, Somerville
• Reeves’ Peach Farm Somerville
• Beef4U at BJR Summerford Farms Falkville
• Champion Farms Falkville
• Dutch Oven Bakery Falkville
• GoFAR USA Park Priceville
• Fathead Fanny Priceville
• DSR Farms Danville
• Wheeler National Wildlife Refuge Decatur