SEARCH
Back
View More Photos

St. John’s Evangelical Protestant Church

  • Location: : 512 2nd Avenue SE, Cullman, AL 35055
  • Phone: (256) 734-0344

Jump To

  • About

    In 1874, one year before the town was officially incorporated, the Cullman family and other descendents from Germany began the first religious organization. Shortly thereafter, St. John’s Evangelical Protestant Church was constructed. Updated in 1922, stained glass windows and elegant wood working still define this architectural landscape.