If you haven't visited Santa's Village (at Constitution Village) in Huntsville this Christmas season, it's not too late. This beloved annual event is open nightly from 5-9pm until December 23.
Reasons Santa's Village needs to be on your Christmas to-do list:
- Christmas music nightly under the pavilion
- Kids can decorate an ornament to take home
- Kids can decorate a cookie with icing
- Kids can write a letter to Santa and mail it
- An icicle maze to get lost in
- Live reindeer
- Gift shop with neat gifts
- Delicious hot chocolate at the cafe inside the gift shop
- Blacksmith demonstrations
- Plenty of photo op spots
- And most of all...SANTA!
For more info, go to www.earlyworks.com/santasvillage. For a coupon, go to https://huntsvillemadisoncountycvb.uberflip.com/i/417978-2016-holiday-coupon-sheet.
Have fun and Merry Christmas!