As friends and family select the perfect gifts, they imagine the look of excitement on loved ones' faces when the package is opened. North Alabama is home to many unique attractions, and when it comes to finding that perfect unique Christmas gift, look no further than north Alabama for one-of-a-kind gifts that are made right here in north Alabama and are sure to bring a smile to loved ones’ faces.
1. Beautiful glass pieces from Orbix Hot Glass near Fort Payne
2. Candy from Morgan Price Candy Company in Decatur
3. Cheese from Belle Chevre in Elkmont
4. Wine or craft beer from one of North Alabama’s wineries and microbreweries: Jules J. Berta Winery in Albertville; Maraella Winery in Hokes Bluff; Wills Creek Vineyards in Attalla; Back Forty Beer Company in Gadsden; Blue Pants Brewery and Rocket Republic in Madison; Goat Island Brewing in Cullman; Mad Malts Brewery in Huntsville; Main Channel Brewing in Guntersville; Salty Nut Brewery in Huntsville; Singin’ River Brewing Co. in Florence; or Straight to Ale Brewery and Yellowhammer Brewery in Huntsville.
6. Gourd and wood art from Organic Vessels in Hamilton
8. Furniture from Robin Wade Furniture in Lexington
9. Monk’s bread or honey from Ave Maria Grotto in Cullman
10. Hand cream, soap, lip balm, etc. from 1818 Farms in Mooresville